4.4.12

Day #350 The moment of truth in the eyes of my child

Nothing can beat my happiness today than what my son told his teacher and his friend, George, this morning:
"Miss, this is my Bunda!"
"George, that is my Bunda!"
He did it while pointing at me when I dropped him at school this morning.

Then I remembered, I read it somewhere or maybe one of my friend told me about this. About how is it to know when a guy loves a girl very much or when someone respects or feels proud about someone, is when she / he likes to introduce that person to the whole world.

Then I smiled, because I remembered some sequences in my life.

My father did that if he happened to brought me to a wedding. He spontaneously introduced me to his colleagues or our extended family I might not know. He said "Nih, si bontot."  (Here's my little one).

Someone did this too. He proudly introduced me as his wife to his old, long lost friend, ... though at that time; I was not. But he was very sure that the relationship was about to go somewhere. (red: Hey you, I know you are reading this blog :) )

Today, it is my son.

Oh, the feeling is overwhelming to realized you are 'something' for someone! It always is.



No comments:

Post a Comment