29.3.12

Day #344 A reminder

I have nothing to show you today. In other words, there was nothing special on my first day going back to the office after my leave. But there is an interesting story at the end of the day.

Like always, as I took a shower after office, my son always accompanies me. From behind the shower curtain, he told me a story of his day. Today is about his schoolmates.

He said there was his friend (Esha) bullied his other friend (Nayla) with bad words. "Miss Acit said we should not say bad words." He said. "Yes, of course. Because bad words might hurt someone's feelings." I add him.

"Bunda, don't say bad words ya." He said to close his story.

Suddenly I got silent. Oh well, I never said bad words to my son. But... hello merde, hello shit, hello anjrit, hello dafuk, hello kampret, hello twitter trash basically. But as I got silent, my son asked me again as if he wanted to convince me not saying bad words.

"Iya, nak." I said to him.

Thank you my son, you have been a reminder for me again and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment