28.3.12

Day #343 Cherry on top

My on leave day 3.

Like always, I started my day by cleaning up the house and did some laundry (I always do this when I am home). Suddenly, my (then) partner and (now & then) bestie; Marsha, asked me to have a date lunch. I said yes, of course bringing Malicca together with me.

I brought Marsha a necklace I bought for her long ago, and coincidentally he brought me something too as her gift from Japan. I love it very much. Sooo vvvvvvery mmmmmmuch! It was the Forest Spirit from Ghibli!!! There My Totoro finally met its spirit!

Today is like a cherry on top to close my three days leave. To meet my bestfriend and the forest spirit.
Happy ending!


























From left to right:
1. My presso for Marsha
2. The Forest Spirit from Marsha
3. The message behind the Ghibli Museum tag
4. My Ghibli collections from Ghibli Museum Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment