21.3.12

Day #336 To hop in or not

This is a very classic story amongst friends, when a person accidentally met her / his two friends and voila... she / he just hops in. Without pointing my finger to anyone, let's say its a she. Because women often have this kind of problem while men friends are usually more ignorant.

Okay, after she hop in,  then she innocently took all the control of the conversations as if she was the one who conducted the venue. She told the latest gossips, ordered more foods and gave some reviews about it, ordered some more, did some updates of their other friends, basically everything; she forgot to get her ass off.

Being awkward and pity for her, the other two friends would just ... accepted it. But it was not the end of the story. The other two started to brag about it with their other friends the day after. Or worse, right on their way home.  They would took their phones and dialed then started trashing about how impolite and annoying her other friend was, to join the supposedly-private-meeting without even being invited.

Well, I am one of those people who believes there is a main circle in the circle itself. Unless you know your friends a lot, and she thinks you know her well too, we do have gaps in our circle of friends. If you see your friends together and you met them accidentally, well you'd better asked yourself these:
1. Are they really want you to join?I f they wanted you to join, they would have had invited you but why didn't they?
2. They maybe are your friends, it is just they have private things to share and they don't want to share to you.
3. It was a casual meeting and they don't mind you to join.

But me being me, I won't sweat little things by pondering whats inside their mind or ponder whys. Instead, I would just ask them whether they do mind if I join or not. Off course, you should not trust the words they say because they would say "Of course not, please join us." ... but eyes and body gestures won't lie.

Today, I had an appointment with my sheila and farika, that's why I dressed up a little bit. But something came up and we called it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment