26.3.12

Day #341 Taking things easy today

I am taking my annual leave today, and the next two days. Well, I won't take it if I don't have to. I am a typical of a person who likes to collect leave rights and take it for a long run, not only three days like this. But like always, having no expectation always gives the best outcome. So is the first day of my leave. It was very very nice.

I woke up late, even later than I used to be late :D I had a sun bath and read a book while doing some laundry. I took care of the house and went with my mother, titan and my niece for a destination no where. We ended up in Daisho in Blok M. It was our first time to Daisho and got lost in the parking blocks of the old Blok M area. Oh yes, I thank God I found this Daisho shop after I left Lowe (my previous office also in Blok M area). I could not imagine how my wallet-life would be to have two of my favorite stores, Ace Hardware and Daisho, just around my office. Definitely it would need a CPR in every single day.

Anyways, I finally found coffee cup for Bubu :) ... in Daisho it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment